Monday, March 16, 2009

A Story of princesses, aprons and a ballerina


That picture is cute and I like it and Addi Wood loves it.
It is a picture of my Daddy holding my apron that is mine.
I like the way apples and lady bugs are my favorite


I love my dance bag it's so cute and also my mama loves it.
My ballet shoes so I can dance if I didn't have ballet shoes what should I do?


Princesses are beautiful and they are very kind and mean witches make them die.
And that's not nice for witches to kill princesses.


I like Zoe so much and I love swimming with Zoe every time I go to Coco Keys.
And I like when I play with Zoe every single time.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Addi, I totally agree with you about EVERYTHING! Apples, lady bugs...they're GREAT, your dance bag is Fantastic and I don't know WHAT you would do if you didn't ave dance shoes, mean Witches need to STOP the KILLIN', and boy oh boy does ZOE look like an AWESOME friend. Plus I wish I got to go to Coco Keys with you...I am jealous, can I go next time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did your mom make your dance bag?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the new apron - soooo sweeet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the apron, love the dance bag. Wish I could be a princess, but not be killed my an ugly mean witch & I also wish that I could go to Coco Keys. You are so lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the apron and the bag also. Your mama is very crafty. I also love princesses and agree that witches are so rude what with all their killing and would be killing. Luckily, mostly the princesses get away in the end. It just goes to show that nice brings upon nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow what a awesome mom you have to make such cute things for you. Remeber to tell her thank you for all she does for you. I know you love her. your such a good girl!

    ReplyDelete