Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The Flowers Are Poppies


This picture is so cute at the Frog Pond, I am sitting on the frog's lap. 'Cause it has a hole in it so you can sit on it.


I'm at the baseball game!! with my Grandma and Grandpa, my Grandma and Grandpa Wood. I just eat breakfast because of pancakes, one of my friends that lives with my Grandma and Grandpa ripped my picture of Star Wars. GOOOOOO baseball game!


I'm planting wild flowers for my Mom and I'm planting wild flowers for Ashley...Dahl. They are growing, they are growing taller, very tall. And they are half way tall. They're all sorts of different flowers.


Poppies are wild flowers I think they're going to grow in the thing, this is what they look like.
Ashley Dahl this is all for you. Go Angi's sister!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Addi you are an awesome blogger.

    love Daddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Addi I can't believe you did it all for me! You love me, and I love you, and we are a happy aunt-niece family! I remember going to the frog pond with you and Gabi it was so much fun! It was a pretty cold day and we didn't get to go out on the pond, but we did get some hot chocolate and pick up your daddy from school. Your flowers are looking amazing, you must have a little green thumb...is it green?? I am very excited to see the flowers bloom when they get bigger, but geeez if they are already half way tall, it won't be much longer! I am jealous that you got to go to that baseball game, you lucky girl! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RED SOXS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to see an update on those flowers. How are they comming along? I really love wild flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. get over that i ripped her picture it was a long time ago dude
    Chase Bindley

    ReplyDelete