Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Rug Addi Making


This is the frabric that I got from Mom. My mother of course. Cry for joy. I sewed it with a needle and green thread. That's all. You can do this too, just like check up on Addi's Fuzz Ball World and look on the first one that is new. SUPRISE Ashley Dahl. Surprise Surprise!!

It is a carpet for my Barbies I got the Barbies from Christmas I'm almost going to cry please! don't cry.


This is for my Barbies it didn't come with a rug if anybody can wink they can come to my house.
And I love my rug I hope everybody likes it. Come to my house to check it out, even far away people can come to my house in a airplane with their clothes in a back pack. You can sleep in my bed, only kids can sleep on my bed grownups can sleep on a mattress in my room. If it's a bigger family it can sleep with the parents and with me.
-Addi
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!I think you get the point! I am laughing so hard right now. Oh boy I was SURPRISED that's for dang sure! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the rug! I love the fabric choice, so hip, and chic. You are quite the interior designer little lady! I sure wish I could take you up on the offer of coming to your house cause I can wink! And I don't think I am too fat that I would break your bed so maybe I could snuggle at your feet and keep you warm, but if you think I'm too big I will sleep on the matress, and if I bring the whole family...well..we might need one in the kitchen, one in the bathroom, one in the playroom, and....one in your room on the air matress. Sound good? Alrighty! I love the rug! Did I already say that? Well I just love it, especially with the green thread, I just love the color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to come see the Barbie rug. And sleep in your mom's bed. With my clothes in a back pack. Can Lily sleep in your bed?

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are really good at making rugs. I love the orange fabric and I can see how carefully you stitched it around the edge, good work Addi. It looks so nice there in your Barbie house.
    love you!

    ReplyDelete